Plymouth County Registry Of Deeds Fees
Plymouth county registry of deeds 50 obery street plymouth ma 02360.
Plymouth county registry of deeds fees. An excise tax of 4 56 for each 1 000 00 consideration stated on a deed or easement must be paid at the time of recording. For example a deed of real estate for 150 000 requires excise tax in the amount of 684 00 along with the recording fee. Plymouth county has provided services to its citizens for over three hundred years. A few years later plymouth county was annexed by massachusetts bay colony.
Visit our plymouth county office at 44 obery street plymouth ma 02360. One for the land court fees and one for the registry fees both payable to the norfolk county registry of deeds. We are unable to accept personal. Access property records access real properties.
For example a deed of real estate of 155 000. There is no excise tax due where the consideration stated is 100 00 or less. The plymouth county registry welcomes attorney iolta checks and certified bank checks. Please do not send cash through the mail.
We generally accept cash with the exception of probate estate filing fees. As you may know in 1685 plymouth county was created by the plymouth general court the legislative body of plymouth colony at that time. The official website of plymouth county massachusetts.
- Chevrolet Camaro Gs Top Speed
- Chevrolet Express Van Specs
- 1988 Oldsmobile Delta 88 For Sale
- 2020 Gmc Acadia Owners Manual
- 2020 Ford Transit Connect Inside
- 2020 Ford Bronco 4 Door Inside
- Chevrolet El Camino Truck
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Easter Egg Animal
- Automobile Quotes By Henry Ford
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Sport Utility 2d
- Chevrolet Aveo 2008 Windshield Price
- Chevrolet Dealership Jersey Village
- 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Manual
- 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Covers
- 2019 Chevrolet Colorado Zr2 Near Me
- Chevrolet Aveo Engine Oil
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Sport Utility 2d
- 2020 Chevy Silverado Rst Z71
- Chevrolet Camaro For Sale New York
- Chevrolet Bel Air Vin Decoder