Jeep Tj Power Steering Fluid
Chrysler recommends conventional power steering fluid for jeeps built prior to 2002.
Jeep tj power steering fluid. Jeeps built after 2002 can use ordinary atf 4. The traditional use of atf in the power steering system was no longer recommended by the time your 1997 jeep tj wrangler came to market. This information is in the owners manual and service manual but has also been compiled here for quick reference. With wrangler power steering pumps at an affordable price and our loan a tool program that makes getting the job done simple autozone should be your first choice in auto parts.
A few years ago jeep switched to ms 10838 standard. If you like to do you own service on your tj you will need to know the specifications for fluid changes. Jeep wrangler tj fluid capacities. If i recall correctly chrysler changed the jeep steering system sometime around 2002.
Manufacturers moved to power steering fluid designated and labeled as such. Jeep turned to mopar power steering fluid or equivalent. Jeep s a decade ago recommended ms 5931 and then switched to atf 4 as power steering fluid.
- Window Sticker For Chevrolet
- Used Chevrolet K5 Blazer
- Why Chevrolet Left Europe
- Plymouth County Registry Of Deeds Fees
- Red Jeep For Sale Near Me
- Zeigler Jeep Ogden Ave
- Oficina Ford Rua Turiassu
- Orange Ford Escort Mk2 Mexico
- Samurai With Jeep Axles
- Silverado Black Widow Msrp
- Oldsmobile Delta 88 For Sale
- Plymouth County Registry Of Deeds Lookup
- Plymouth County Registry Of Deeds
- Treasure Hunt Ford Gt Hot Wheels
- Which Jeep Offers Selec Trac System
- Plymouth County Registry Of Deeds Ma
- Rossion Cars Flat 12
- Oem Jeep Wrangler Jk Parts
- Saleen S331 Quarter Mile
- Packard Motor Car Company Abandoned Factory