Ford Rs200 Top Gear
It was first displayed to the public at the.
Ford rs200 top gear. The road going rs200 was the basis for ford s group b rally car and was designed to comply with fia homologation regulations which required 200 parts kits to be produced and at least one road legal car to be assembled. It was built to compete in group b rallying but in its first season 1986 driver joaquim santos spun one into the undergrowth at rally portugal. In road going trim the rs200 featured a mid mounted 1 8 litre cosworth turbo engine that sent around 250bhp to all four wheels. The rs200 was a very complex technologically advanced four wheel drive.
In its day the ford rs200 was a bit of a flop. The drivetrain was arguably the wildest element of the rs200. It used a 1 8 liter cosworth bdt four cylinder engine mounted in the middle but bizarrely the gearbox was mounted near the front axle. The now iconic body was styled by ghia and the fibreglass panels.
- Gmc Denali Suv For Sale
- Gmc At4 Wheels And Tires
- Ford Vs Ferrari Online Legendado
- Gmc Car Full Meaning
- Gmc Incentives October 2019
- Ford Zetec Engine Belt Diagram
- Ford Windstar Water Pump Replacement Cost
- Ford Window Sticker Check
- Ford Windstar Water Pump
- Gmc Canyon Jacksonville Nc
- Gmc Registration Certificate Of Good Standing
- Gmc Buick Brighton Mi
- Freeman Gmc Buick Grapevine Tx
- Gmc Buick Zelienople Pa
- Gmc Acadia Denali Wiper Blades
- Gmc Dealers In Colorado
- Gmc Jimmy Wont Start
- Gmc Acadia Colorado Springs
- Gmc Dealership Baton Rouge La
- Ford X Ferrari Cinema Brasilia